This list should only give a short overview of some of the features supported by CADMAI.
A detailed description can be downloaded here.
Example pictures and video animations can be found here.
- Completely parametric and relational
- Integrated script API which serves as a modeling language
- Can be steered by external applications
- Can be hosted in external applications
- Embedded formula interpreter
- Supports a hierarchical assembly structure
- User defined animations
- User defined entity attributes and methods
- API for embedding CADMAI in external solutions
- Base geometry API for technical applications
Non geometric entities
- User defined dialogs
- User defined objects
- User defined variables
- Tables and row cursors incl. ODBC Database connections
- Programming structures (loop/ifthen) which can be integrated in the model
- Points (15 creation methods)
- Lines (11 creation methods)
- Arcs (20 creation methods)
- Views and sections from solid data
- Hatches/area fill
- Coordinate systems
- Solid creation (16 creation methods)
- Solid modification (23 methods)
- Polygon based 3D representations (Wavefront/3DS/...)
- FEM Meshes
- Bill of material (table format)
- DXF, IGES, STEP, VRML, STL, XCAF, PARASOLID/ACIS/3D-DXF on request
- OBJ, 3DS, ASC, X, OBT, IOB, DAT, LWO, C, UDO, RAW, RWX, SCE
- BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF
- User defined export formats
API (native and DotNet)
- Windows API
enables the user to embed CADMAI Windows in applications. CADMAI herby provides special Window classes which can be used similar to the Common Controls
- Object API
serves as an independent geometric library which can be used outside of CADMAI.
This library includes the following objects:
Points, Lines, Arcs, Curves, Hatches, Matrices, Coordinate systems, Views, Solids,
Greps, Dimensions, Symbols, Texts, Tables, Cursors, Layers, Attributes, Variables, Dialogs
- Batch API
enables the usage of CADMAI batch processes and the control of loaded CADMAI models.
- Connect API
enables the connection to CADMAI batch process at the same or a remote computer and the remote control of the process.